If you want to just maintain your weight its important that you still watch
your weight and count the calories you intake daily so if you are
losing or gaining weight you will know whether to get more or cut
down on your calories.
If you dont lose your weight or gain muscle weight please read
these important points.
There are a few ways you can help yourself lose weight:
- Exercise more - exercise and diets needs to be introduced slowly
as your body needs time to change. Dont start to run 3 miles immediately,
build up into it.
- Reduce calories - it may be benefical to you by eating more
healthily so you can lower your calorie intake.
- Write down your weight every week - weigh yourself once or twice
a week and write your weight down and see if a patern occurs.
- Be patient and persevere - if there are no immediate results,
dont panic it may take a month before any change is visible.
Gain Muscle Weight not Fat
To gain muscle weight, there a many important factors you need
There are supplement products you can get from health shops to help
you gain weight such as Protein drinks etc.
- Count and dont change how many calories you are takiing in a
- Starting the day after you counted calories, eat 500 calories
MORE then you normally do.
- Get into the gym and do a combination of weightlifting (to gain
muscle) and cardio (not to much, just to keep your hear ticking
over and to trim fat).
- At the end of that week, weigh yourself. If you are gaining
1lb to 2lb more a week you are putting on to much fat.
- If you find you are not putting on anymore weight then add another
250 calories to your diet.